- Our shipping and handling charges compensate Bids for processing your order, handling and packing the items you purchase and delivering them to you. Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, California, within 2 business days of receiving your payment. During peak times, your package may not ship as quickly and if your order has expedited shipping it may ship faster.
- Oversize and heavy items subjected for higher shipping rate***
- Please note, additional services such as ring resizing or jewelry appraisal reports may delay your order 5 additional days.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for processing of your order.
- Standard shipping normally takes 2 - 8 business days in transit. Your orders will be delivered by your local USPS postal service. This delivery service does not require a signature upon delivery.*
- FedEx Saver normally takes 3 business days in transit.
- FedEx 2nd Day takes 2 business days in transit.
- FedEx Standard Overnight normally takes 1 business day in transit.
- No P.O. Box Delivery by FedEx.
- Multiple items combined in one order at the checkout, will ship in one package once the entire order is fulfilled.
TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENT
You can track your order online once it has shipped. A tracking number may be obtained under My Account in the Order History. Click on your Tracking Number, and you will be able to track the progress of your shipment. Please allow up to 2 business days for tracking information to update on the shipper's website.
If you do not receive your package or received a damaged package, you have to file a claim with Bids.com within 48 hours of the scheduled delivery date of your package. Bids.com will not be held liable under any circumstances for lost, stolen, vandalized packages, or packages with missing items; if you do not contact Bids.com within 48 hours of the scheduled delivery date of the package.* So, please be sure to contact us as soon as you aware of any issue with your shipment, so that we can be sure to take care of any problems that you may encounter.
*Please note that there are two very specific exceptions to the aforementioned 48 hour deadline:
(i) Lost packages shipped using FedEx Smart Post should be reported to Bids.com within 3 weeks of the initial shipment.
(ii) Lost packages shipped using FedEx International Mail Service (F.I.M.S.) should be reported to Bids.com within 6 weeks of the initial shipment.
To ensure delivery of your merchandise please do not authorize/waive signature release with Federal Express, the Federal Express courier will re-deliver. In the event the customer has a signature release waiver on file with Federal Express, Bids.com will not be held liable for missing or non-delivered merchandise.
For questions regarding the status of your Federal Express package please call 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339)
For questions on the status of your FedEx SmartPost package please call 1-888-505-3400 (or 1-800-GO-FEDEX)
For all claims issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can track your order online once it has shipped. A tracking number may be obtained under My Account in the Order History. Click on your Tracking Number, and you will be able to track the progress of your shipment. Please allow up to 2 business days for tracking information to update on the shipper's website. If you have any questions or comments please email us at email@example.com.
Bids.com accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit cards, including American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa
ATM/ Debit/ Check Cards
Bids.com does not accept the following payment methods at this time:
- Money Orders