What is your return policy?
At Bids.com, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange, replace, or credit your purchase when it is presented in sealed condition. Please follow the guidelines below:
- All merchandise may be returned (unless the item is marked Final Sale or Non-Returnable) and must be unworn, in original packaging, with all tags, including dust bags, eyewear cases, and gift boxes when applicable.
- Items must be returned within 14 days to receive full refund.
- Items with security tags must be returned with the seal intact; Please note that if security tag is removed, the item is no longer eligible for return.
- Services such as Ring Resizing and Certificate of Authenticity are not eligible for returns or refunds.
- We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if the item is not as described.*
- Items must not be altered or damaged (For example, a ring cannot be sized).
What if my item is defective?
Defective items will only be accepted if the goods we have delivered to you were damaged on arrival. All items returned as defective will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as defective. Where possible items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed defective and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees.
Before returning your merchandise
Please obtain a valid RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Click on the Returns & Refunds and follow the instructions.
- Upon approval, Customer Service will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization #.
- Please print the RMA # on the outside of all returning parcels.
- All items need to be returned with all original packaging and materials (such as price tags, certificates, warranties and instructions) otherwise your refund may be delayed or we may not be able to process the return and have to send it back to you.
- Please do not put shipping labels on product packaging.
- Please allow 3 - 5 business days for your refund to be processed once return has been accepted.
- US customers, ship your parcel via a standard shipping method. Ensure you obtain a valid tracking number to track and confirm delivery of your package.
- We advise international customers to use a shipper other than UPS to return items to us. If UPS must be used, duties and taxes should be paid by our customer before it is sent. Any packages delivered to Bids with duties and taxes due upon receipt may be refused.
Where should I send my return?
Click on the Returns & Refunds and follow the instructions.
In order to keep the cost of our merchandise as low as possible, Bids.com cannot offer free return shipping at this time.